Embroidery Machine Operator
Bay Imprint is looking for a detail-oriented Embroidery Machine Operator to join our boutique advertising-specialty business in Easton, Maryland.
- Receive and interpret written embroidery orders
- Produce embroidery orders according to specifications
- Operate four Tajima embroidery machines
- Perform machine maintenance and minor repairs
- Organize machine accessories: hoops, clamps, thread, and backing
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for most of shift
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with machine embroidery or sewing
- Understanding of embroidery digitizing
- Interest in design, fabric, and apparel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- High tolerance for working under deadlines
- $13-15/hour commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Flex time; evenings and weekends free
Please fill out an online application.
Bay Imprint is on a mission to craft promotional product solutions that differentiate Mid-Shore brands in order to propel a robust, diverse, and inclusive local economy. In 2019 we were named the Mid-Shore’s Best Place to Work runner-up in the APG Chesapeake reader poll.